I thought it was about time I brought the pelargoniums outside.
I’m hoping a few days in natural light will bring on some new leaves so I can pick out the red ones.
The water feature has been out for a few weeks now – once we remembered we had to take the solar pump out of its filter to fit it inside the reservoir at the back.
Another picture of my ‘giant’ irises (see previous Six on Saturday for explanation).
The thyme and other herbs I moved a few weeks ago are doing well. I’ll leave the flowers on for the bees to enjoy. There are enough non-flowering stems for cooking with.
I took cuttings from my lavender plants earlier this year. To date they have all survived and are in 5 inch pots to grow on into small clumps; then I need to find somewhere to put them!
Check out The Propagator’s Blog for all things garden related!